For oral presentations instructions visit this page.
Electronic Posters or E-Posters are similar to traditional paper posters, but displayed on-site on a large LCD television screen and are available for electronic viewing along the Congress for all participants. These posters do not require printing or production of materials – as your work will be available for viewing electronically.
E-Posters will be available at the E-Posters stations. Viewers will be able to easily find and browse E-Posters.
How to Prepare your E-Poster
Since ISPRM 2018 is an international congress, the official congress language is English. Please prepare your e-Poster in English.
Prepare a one page poster document in power point or word document. You may download a template to prepare an e-poster.
In order to download the e-poster template please use one of the templates available here
*using a template is not mandatory
Turn your document into PDF format.
- All e-posters should be prepared in English
- Layout: Portrait (vertical orientation)
- e-Poster Size:
- Minimum recommended size (format W * H) is 1125px * 2000px
- Maximum recommended size (format W * H) 2250px * 4000px
- Cm: (format W * H) 19.05cm * 33.87cm
- e-Poster Format: 9:16
- DPI 300 pixels/inch
- File Size: Maximum file size is 4 Megabytes (4MB)
- File Format: Save your file as a PDF for quick and easy upload
- Media: Images/photos, graphs and tables can be included in the e-poster
- Multimedia: Videos can be included in the e-poster. (in order to embed movies inside PDF please use Adobe Acrobat Pro and only mp4 files are accepted encoded with h264 codec)
How to Submit Your E-Poster
Instructions how to submit your e-Poster were sent to only registered participants to mailbox. If you did not receive a letter, please check a spam folder, and contact Simul at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for e-Poster upload: Tuesday, July 3, 2018.
Should you have any
technical questions, please feel free to contact the Technical Support Team at email@example.com
For other queries please contact us at Contact us page: ISPRM 2018: Scientific Program and Faculty