Onsite registration desk will be open at the Palais des congrès de Paris, during the following hours:
Saturday, July 7 16:00-19:00
Sunday, July 8 07:30-18:00
Monday, July 9 07:00-20:30
Tuesday, July 10 07:30-18:30
Wednesday, July 11 07:30-18:00
Thursday, July 12 07:30-13:00
*Subject to changes
REGISTRATION FEES (in EURO) including VAT:
Fees (in Euro) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
|Registration Categories |
Until April 23, 2018
From April 24 to June 19, 2018
June 20, 2018
|Full Participants Member ISPRM/SOFMER/ BSPMR/ESPRM*||560 €||660 €||810 €|
|Full Participants Non Member||660 €||760 €||910 €|
|ISPRM Member - Low and Low Middle Income Countries**||340 €||440 €||540 €|
|Trainee (Students/Fellows/Residents)***||210 €||310 €||460 €|
| Allied Health Care Professional ****|| 310 €||410 € ||560 €|
|Pre- Congress Workshops ||60 € |
| Short Workshops||15 € |
* ISPRM/ESPRM/ SOFMER/BSPMR members: All ISPRM individual members and members of ISPRM National Societies, who pay dues to ISPRM as a Society member, are eligible for the reduced registration fee for members. To continue to register at this rate you must have completed your ISPRM membership registration.
If you are a member of a National Society, you can click here to complete your ISPRM membership. You will need a special code which is provided to you by your National Society. If you would like to join ISPRM as an individual member click here to apply.
If you have any questions about your membership please contact: email@example.com
** ISPRM Member - Low income and Lower-middle-income Countries: as defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Click here for more information on the Country Classification.
*** Trainee (Students/Fellows/Residents): An official letter of the institution (PDF format), originally stamped and signed by the head of the department confirming this status must be uploaded during the registration process.
****Allied Health Care Profesional: Refers to Nurse/Physiotherapist/Psychologist/ Dietician /Social Worker/Occupational Therapist/Speech Therapist / P&O Professionals - in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
FEES FOR ALL CONGRESS PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Admission to sessions
- Admission to exhibition
- Meeting publications
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer (30 Euro handling fee is required):
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is sta ted on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: ISPRM 2018 Congress, Paris (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 693980-52-986
IBAN No: CH28 0483 5069 3980 5298 6
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Congress account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
- Cancellations received until and including April 23, 2018 - full refund
- Cancellations received between April 24 and June 27, 2018 - 50% will be refunded
- As of June 28, 2018 – no refund will be made
Note: in case of cancelation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee(30 Euro) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ISPRM 2018 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 315 280 432 ext. 84
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140